Tudor Black Bay Fifty-Eight: Review And SpecificationsWritten by Melissa Kong
All you need to know about the Tudor Black Bay Fifty-Eight in under 60 seconds!
|39mm steel with polished and satin finish|
In-house Calibre MT5402
Riveted steel bracelet with polished and satin finish or brown leather strap with folding clasp and safety catch or black fabric strap with a gold-coloured band and with buckle
|Hours, minutes, seconds|
Like most people these days, Melissa tells the time with her phone. She considers serious timepieces works of art and thinks the perpetual calendar is the handiest complication to date (pun not intended). She's also a Grammar Nazi but promises not to judge if you can't tell the difference between "guilloche" and "guillotine".
Latest from Melissa Kong
- Breitling Out Of Baselworld 2020
- Chopard and TIME International Raise Funds For Happy Hearts Indonesia
- IWC Pilot Watch Chronograph TOP GUN Edition Mojave Desert: Singapore Price And Review
- Cartier Santos de Cartier Chronograph: Singapore Price And Review
- Top Three Bulgari Ladies' Watches Of Baselworld 2019