Tudor Black Bay Fifty-Eight: Review And SpecificationsWritten by Melissa Kong
All you need to know about the Tudor Black Bay Fifty-Eight in under 60 seconds!
|39mm steel with polished and satin finish|
In-house Calibre MT5402
Riveted steel bracelet with polished and satin finish or brown leather strap with folding clasp and safety catch or black fabric strap with a gold-coloured band and with buckle
|Hours, minutes, seconds|
Like most people these days, Melissa tells the time with her phone. She considers serious timepieces works of art and thinks the perpetual calendar is the handiest complication to date (pun not intended). She's also a Grammar Nazi but promises not to judge if you can't tell the difference between "guilloche" and "guillotine".
Latest from Melissa Kong
- Omega Speedmaster Apollo 11 50th Anniversary LE: Singapore Price And Review
- Baselworld 2019 Predictions: Ladies’ Watches
- Audemars Piguet Code 11.59: Singapore Price And Review
- NEW: A. Lange & Söhne Grand Lange 1 Moon Phase ‘25th Anniversary’
- Meet TAG Heuer’s Storytelling Extraordinaire, Catherine Eberlé-Devaux