Review: Carl F. Bucherer – Patravi ScubaTecWritten by Alvin Wong
You will probably stay on dry land with this strapper, but that doesn’t make the Patravi ScubaTec a wannabe dive watch.
Off-duty banker aesthetics aside, the watch is equipped with top-notch utilitarian features. A helium valve, luminescent hands, crown protection, antireflective coating, 500m water resistance and unidirectional bezel are well represented as must-have features for a dive watch. But what gets us though, is its boss-worthy disposition, elevated in no uncertain terms by its shiny 18k rose gold case. Paired with a rubber strap, the watch is also available in stainless steel case.
Alvin promises not to be a douche when talking about watches. He may have scoured the Basel and Geneva watch fairs for the past 15 years, and played an instrumental role to the growth of Singapore's pioneering horological and men's lifestyle publications, but the intrepid scribe seeks to learn something new with each story he writes.
Latest from Alvin Wong
- Luminox X Bear Grylls Survival Collection: Singapore Price And Review
- Casio G-Shock GM-6900 Metal Bezel and DW-6900SP: Singapore Price And Review
- Five Watches In Action Movies You Can Actually Wear
- Longines Heritage Classic Chronograph 1946: Singapore Price And Review
- Tim Mosso: Freedom, Honesty and Pre-Owned Watches