WATCH: Omega Speedmaster 38, Singapore Price And ReviewWritten by Melissa Kong
An icon for the ladies.
Omega has launched its first Speedmaster targeted at females. Take a look here:
|38mm in steel, steel and Sedna gold, steel and yellow gold|
|Self-winding in-house Calibre 3330|
|Stainless steel or leather|
|Hours, minutes, small seconds, date, chronograph|
Get the latest Omega reviews and comparisons straight to your inbox
Like most people these days, Melissa tells the time with her phone. She considers serious timepieces works of art and thinks the perpetual calendar is the handiest complication to date (pun not intended). She's also a Grammar Nazi but promises not to judge if you can't tell the difference between "guilloche" and "guillotine".
Latest from Melissa Kong
- Best Ultra-Thin Watches 2019
- Franck Muller Cintrée Curvex ‘Crazy Hours’ Pastels Asia Exclusive: Singapore Price And Review
- A Star Through Time: Zenith Hosts A Unique Pop-Up Exhibition
- Patek Philippe Watch Art Grand Exhibition Singapore 2019
- JUST IN: A. Lange & Söhne Lange 1 Daymatic ‘25 Anniversary’