Casio G-Shock G-Steel Street Vintage: Singapore Price And ReviewWritten by Alvin Wong
Everything to know about Casio's retro-inspired G-Shock G-Steel 'Street Vintage' in a minute!
|55.9mm ×49.3mm × 15.3mm stainless steel|
|Tough leather band|
|Double LED light, 31 time zones, 1/100-second stopwatch, countdown timer, five daily alarms, hourly time signal, hand shift feature, full auto-calendar|
GST-S330L-1A (stainless steel with brown strap): $389.00
Alvin promises not to be a douche when talking about watches. He may have scoured the Basel and Geneva watch fairs for the past 15 years, and played an instrumental role to the growth of Singapore's pioneering horological and men's lifestyle publications, but the intrepid scribe seeks to learn something new with each story he writes.
Latest from Alvin Wong
- Luminox X Bear Grylls Survival Collection: Singapore Price And Review
- Casio G-Shock GM-6900 Metal Bezel and DW-6900SP: Singapore Price And Review
- Five Watches In Action Movies You Can Actually Wear
- Longines Heritage Classic Chronograph 1946: Singapore Price And Review
- Tim Mosso: Freedom, Honesty and Pre-Owned Watches