TAG Heuer x Alec Monopoly Pop-Up StoreWritten by Melissa Kong
A pop art pop-up with TAG Heuer.
Together with Watches of Switzerland, TAG Heuer is unveiling its URBANArts pop-up store at Paragon Shopping Centre from 8 to 21 March 2018, featuring artworks by the watch brand’s Art Provocateur, Alec Monopoly.
Known for his controversial graffiti-inspired street art injected with social commentary, Alec Monopoly often depicts his namesake board game mascot in vibrant works that are creative and cheeky at the same time.
TAG Heuer fans, look out for the exciting range of watches spanning some of the brand’s most popular collections. Don’t miss the paint-splashed special edition TAG Heuer Aquaracer (above), with a makeover given by Monopoly himself.
URBANArts is on from 8 to 21 March 2018, 10.30am to 9pm at Paragon Level 1 Main Atrium
Like most people these days, Melissa tells the time with her phone. She considers serious timepieces works of art and thinks the perpetual calendar is the handiest complication to date (pun not intended). She's also a Grammar Nazi but promises not to judge if you can't tell the difference between "guilloche" and "guillotine".
Latest from Melissa Kong
- Patek Philippe Watch Art Grand Exhibition Singapore 2019
- JUST IN: A. Lange & Söhne Lange 1 Daymatic ‘25 Anniversary’
- Five Watches To Wear For Singapore's National Day
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Selfwinding Perpetual Calendar Ultra-Thin: Singapore Price And Review
- Tudor Black Bay P01: Singapore Price And Review