Highlights: TAG Heuer Ignites the Race of the YearWritten by Melissa Kong
ICYMI: TAG Heuer lit up the night with pre-F1 race festivities featuring Chinese singing sensation, G.E.M., and Red Bull Racing driver, Daniel Ricciardo.
Our heartiest congratulations to TAG Heuer global ambassador Daniel Ricciardo on his second-place podium finish at the recent Formula 1 Singapore Airlines Singapore Grand Prix! Watch highlights of the spectacular TAG Heuer event below:
Like most people these days, Melissa tells the time with her phone. She considers serious timepieces works of art and thinks the perpetual calendar is the handiest complication to date (pun not intended). She's also a Grammar Nazi but promises not to judge if you can't tell the difference between "guilloche" and "guillotine".
Latest from Melissa Kong
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Grande Tradition Repetition Minutes Perpetuelle: Singapore Price And Review
- Rolex Submariners Set World Records At Geneva Watch Auction: NINE
- Montblanc 1858 Split Second Chronograph Limited Edition 100: Singapore Price And Review
- A. Lange & Söhne Lange 1 Tourbillon Perpetual Calendar '25th Anniversary': Review And Specs
- Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust 36: Singapore Price And Review