Kaia And Presley Gerber: Omega’s New AmbassadorsWritten by Melissa Kong
Cindy Crawford’s kids are flying Omega’s flag high.
L-R: Kaia, Rande, Cindy and Presley Gerber
If, like Kaia and Presley Gerber, you’ve got Cindy Crawford as your mum, congratulations—you’ve won the genetic jackpot. And it doesn’t hurt that dad, Rande, isn’t too shabby himself. So when pictures of the two younger Gerbers surfaced as Omega’s latest ambassadors, we were taken by how striking they looked. In fact, you’d be forgiven for thinking it was Cindy herself in the campaign next to a strapping young man who bears more than a passing resemblance to her.
As Omega’s first brand ambassador in 1995, Cindy wasn’t just the face of the brand, she also contributed ideas for a new Constellation line and, later that year, helped to relaunch the collection. For over 20 years, she has been participating in the brand’s advertising efforts and recently joined them on a visit to the Orbis International Flying Eye Hospital in Peru, accompanied by daughter Kaia.
With both children now Omega ambassadors as well, these pictures by famed photographer Peter Lindbergh show it’s truly a family affair and one that looks like it will last for a long time to come (if mum’s involvement is anything to go by).
Like most people these days, Melissa tells the time with her phone. She considers serious timepieces works of art and thinks the perpetual calendar is the handiest complication to date (pun not intended). She's also a Grammar Nazi but promises not to judge if you can't tell the difference between "guilloche" and "guillotine".
Latest from Melissa Kong
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Grande Tradition Repetition Minutes Perpetuelle: Singapore Price And Review
- Rolex Submariners Set World Records At Geneva Watch Auction: NINE
- Montblanc 1858 Split Second Chronograph Limited Edition 100: Singapore Price And Review
- A. Lange & Söhne Lange 1 Tourbillon Perpetual Calendar '25th Anniversary': Review And Specs
- Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust 36: Singapore Price And Review