WIN! An Aries Gold Timepiece Worth S$571Written by Melissa Kong
Your new watch could be just a click away.
Subscribe to CROWN magazine (print or digital versions) for a chance to win one of two classy Aries Gold Inspire Gauntlet Vintage watches (above).
Each 44mm tungsten-hued steel case houses an elegant beige dial with a Clou de Paris central motif, offset by Roman numerals, hands and markers in a rich chocolate hue. A small seconds sub-dial and an open window that offers a glimpse into the automatic movement add sophistication to the dial, while a hand-stitched lambskin strap finishes the look. The watch is vintage-y, dressy and most importantly, it could be yours!
Click here to subscribe for your chance to win! Contest ends July 31, 2017.
For more on Aries Gold watches, visit their website here.
Like most people these days, Melissa tells the time with her phone. She considers serious timepieces works of art and thinks the perpetual calendar is the handiest complication to date (pun not intended). She's also a Grammar Nazi but promises not to judge if you can't tell the difference between "guilloche" and "guillotine".
Latest from Melissa Kong
- Breitling Out Of Baselworld 2020
- Chopard and TIME International Raise Funds For Happy Hearts Indonesia
- IWC Pilot Watch Chronograph TOP GUN Edition Mojave Desert: Singapore Price And Review
- Cartier Santos de Cartier Chronograph: Singapore Price And Review
- Top Three Bulgari Ladies' Watches Of Baselworld 2019