WIN! A Swatch Sistem51 Irony With Our Readership Survey!Written by Melissa Kong
Here's your chance to own a Swatch Sistem51 Irony!
To win the latest Swatch Sistem51 Irony, all you have to do is take our readership survey here. Simply complete it and you'll be in the running to win the Sistem Soul model pictured below. Good luck!
Since the Swatch Sistem51 rolled out in 2014, it's won acclaim as the world's first plastic mechanical watch entirely machine-assembled and priced at an affordable S$209. This year, the Swiss brand launched the Sistem51 Irony, a stainless steel version with bracelets or leather straps. Read more about it here.
Get the latest watch reviews and comparisons straight to your inbox
Like most people these days, Melissa tells the time with her phone. She considers serious timepieces works of art and thinks the perpetual calendar is the handiest complication to date (pun not intended). She's also a Grammar Nazi but promises not to judge if you can't tell the difference between "guilloche" and "guillotine".
Latest from Melissa Kong
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Grande Tradition Repetition Minutes Perpetuelle: Singapore Price And Review
- Rolex Submariners Set World Records At Geneva Watch Auction: NINE
- Montblanc 1858 Split Second Chronograph Limited Edition 100: Singapore Price And Review
- A. Lange & Söhne Lange 1 Tourbillon Perpetual Calendar '25th Anniversary': Review And Specs
- Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust 36: Singapore Price And Review