Patek Philippe X CROWN Event: WE’RE FULLY BOOKED!Written by Alvin Wong
Thank you for your overwhelming support!
The exclusive session for CROWN readers for the Patek Philippe Watch Grand Art Exhibition on 4 October, Friday, has been fully subscribed and all bookings are closed. Thanks to all our readers who have registered, and we look forward to seeing you guys at the event!
For those who did not manage to get a slot, you can still sign up for a FREE admission on other days HERE. The Patek Philippe Watch Art Grand Exhibition Singapore 2019 runs from September 28 to October 13 at Marina Bay Sands.
Alvin promises not to be a douche when talking about watches. He may have scoured the Basel and Geneva watch fairs for the past 15 years, and played an instrumental role to the growth of Singapore's pioneering horological and men's lifestyle publications, but the intrepid scribe seeks to learn something new with each story he writes.
Latest from Alvin Wong
- Luminox X Bear Grylls Survival Collection: Singapore Price And Review
- Casio G-Shock GM-6900 Metal Bezel and DW-6900SP: Singapore Price And Review
- Five Watches In Action Movies You Can Actually Wear
- Longines Heritage Classic Chronograph 1946: Singapore Price And Review
- Tim Mosso: Freedom, Honesty and Pre-Owned Watches