Jim Beam Introduces Their Own Apple WatchWritten by Melissa Kong
Wrist shots are so much better when they actually involve shots. Of alcohol.
Hot on the heels of the new iPhone 7 and Apple Watch 2, Jim Beam has introduced its very own Jim Beam Apple Watch. Yes, that's right. The folks at Adweek introduced us to what we can only describe as our dream watch. After this, we're not sure how we can ever go back to writing about complicated watches. We're kidding of course. Check out the cool Jim Beam Apple Watch below:
Like most people these days, Melissa tells the time with her phone. She considers serious timepieces works of art and thinks the perpetual calendar is the handiest complication to date (pun not intended). She's also a Grammar Nazi but promises not to judge if you can't tell the difference between "guilloche" and "guillotine".
Latest from Melissa Kong
- Breitling Out Of Baselworld 2020
- Chopard and TIME International Raise Funds For Happy Hearts Indonesia
- IWC Pilot Watch Chronograph TOP GUN Edition Mojave Desert: Singapore Price And Review
- Cartier Santos de Cartier Chronograph: Singapore Price And Review
- Top Three Bulgari Ladies' Watches Of Baselworld 2019