Augmented Reality: Experience Horology In 3-D With CROWN!Written by Melissa Kong
Luxury watchmaking comes alive. Really!
CROWN is pretty chuffed to announce that we are the first watch magazine in Asia to premiere the augmented reality (AR) experience in our latest edition of CROWN Singapore.
Our cover star, A. Lange & Söhne, gets the AR treatment on pages 9 and 39 of the magazine, featuring the Lange 1 Moon Phase in all its 3-D glory.
For your unique AR experience, grab a print copy of CROWN Singapore’s June 2017 issue, and download our FREE app via the Apple or Google Play stores. Search for ‘Highend Media AR’, fire it up, and have fun!
Remember, you saw it first at CROWN!
Get our free newsletter here!
Like most people these days, Melissa tells the time with her phone. She considers serious timepieces works of art and thinks the perpetual calendar is the handiest complication to date (pun not intended). She's also a Grammar Nazi but promises not to judge if you can't tell the difference between "guilloche" and "guillotine".
Latest from Melissa Kong
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Grande Tradition Repetition Minutes Perpetuelle: Singapore Price And Review
- Rolex Submariners Set World Records At Geneva Watch Auction: NINE
- Montblanc 1858 Split Second Chronograph Limited Edition 100: Singapore Price And Review
- A. Lange & Söhne Lange 1 Tourbillon Perpetual Calendar '25th Anniversary': Review And Specs
- Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust 36: Singapore Price And Review