Year Of The Dog: Huat Watches To WearWritten by Alvin Wong
Cool canine-themed tickers to up-luck your luck.
Man’s best friend gets its turn in the spotlight on 16 February 2018, as the Chinese welcome the Year Of The Dog. There is an animal assigned to each year according to Chinese astrology. There are 12 years in each cycle and the dog is the 11th zodiac sign. Naturally, you will encounter all manner of canine-related memorabilia to commemorate the occasion – top-drawer timepieces included. Here are four of our top picks.
Breguet – Classique 7145 Chow-Chow
Vacheron Constantin – Métiers d’Art ‘Legend Of The Chinese Zodiac’
Ulysse Nardin – Classico Dog
Alvin promises not to be a douche when talking about watches. He may have scoured the Basel and Geneva watch fairs for the past 15 years, and played an instrumental role to the growth of Singapore's pioneering horological and men's lifestyle publications, but the intrepid scribe seeks to learn something new with each story he writes.
Latest from Alvin Wong
- Luminox X Bear Grylls Survival Collection: Singapore Price And Review
- Casio G-Shock GM-6900 Metal Bezel and DW-6900SP: Singapore Price And Review
- Five Watches In Action Movies You Can Actually Wear
- Longines Heritage Classic Chronograph 1946: Singapore Price And Review
- Tim Mosso: Freedom, Honesty and Pre-Owned Watches