World Cup 2018: What Watches Are They Wearing?Written by Melissa Kong
World Cup players showcase some wrist candy.
You know their football game is world class, but what about their wrist game? We visited (okay, stalked) some star players’ Instagram accounts to see what watches they wear off the pitch. Can you identify them? Tell us what you think in the comments!
Like most people these days, Melissa tells the time with her phone. She considers serious timepieces works of art and thinks the perpetual calendar is the handiest complication to date (pun not intended). She's also a Grammar Nazi but promises not to judge if you can't tell the difference between "guilloche" and "guillotine".
Latest from Melissa Kong
- Breitling Out Of Baselworld 2020
- Chopard and TIME International Raise Funds For Happy Hearts Indonesia
- IWC Pilot Watch Chronograph TOP GUN Edition Mojave Desert: Singapore Price And Review
- Cartier Santos de Cartier Chronograph: Singapore Price And Review
- Top Three Bulgari Ladies' Watches Of Baselworld 2019