WATCH: Behind The Scenes With Citizen JapanWritten by Melissa Kong
We celebrate 100 years of Citizen.
The CROWN team heads to Japan for an in-depth look into Citizen's past, present and future. Watch the video here!
Like most people these days, Melissa tells the time with her phone. She considers serious timepieces works of art and thinks the perpetual calendar is the handiest complication to date (pun not intended). She's also a Grammar Nazi but promises not to judge if you can't tell the difference between "guilloche" and "guillotine".
Latest from Melissa Kong
- Best Ultra-Thin Watches 2019
- Franck Muller Cintrée Curvex ‘Crazy Hours’ Pastels Asia Exclusive: Singapore Price And Review
- A Star Through Time: Zenith Hosts A Unique Pop-Up Exhibition
- Patek Philippe Watch Art Grand Exhibition Singapore 2019
- JUST IN: A. Lange & Söhne Lange 1 Daymatic ‘25 Anniversary’