VIDEO: My Watch Story - Tjin Lee, EntrepreneurWritten by Melissa Kong
You may know Tjin Lee as the face of Mercury Marketing & Communications but really, this multitasker wears many more hats.
She's also chairman of Singapore Fashion Week, one of the founders of CRIB, a social enterprise that helps women become successful entrepreneurs themselves, and is a loving wife and adoring mum to two adorable tots. Watch as she shows us her favourite timepieces and reveals why they have to be unisex.
Like most people these days, Melissa tells the time with her phone. She considers serious timepieces works of art and thinks the perpetual calendar is the handiest complication to date (pun not intended). She's also a Grammar Nazi but promises not to judge if you can't tell the difference between "guilloche" and "guillotine".
Latest from Melissa Kong
- Best Ultra-Thin Watches 2019
- Franck Muller Cintrée Curvex ‘Crazy Hours’ Pastels Asia Exclusive: Singapore Price And Review
- A Star Through Time: Zenith Hosts A Unique Pop-Up Exhibition
- Patek Philippe Watch Art Grand Exhibition Singapore 2019
- JUST IN: A. Lange & Söhne Lange 1 Daymatic ‘25 Anniversary’