VIDEO: My Watch Story - Jon Yongfook Cockle, Digital ProfessionalWritten by Melissa Kong
Aviva's Head of Digital Product & Design also happens to be an extremely digital-savvy entrepreneur who once ran a company remotely from a beach.
When he's not writing software or working on delivering digital products for the 300-year-old insurance company, self-professed 'digital nomad' Jon Yongfook Cockle loves a good dive trip. Accompanied by one of his beloved dive watches, of course. Watch him discuss his favourite timepieces in our exclusive video below:
Get the latest watch reviews and comparisons straight to your inbox
Like most people these days, Melissa tells the time with her phone. She considers serious timepieces works of art and thinks the perpetual calendar is the handiest complication to date (pun not intended). She's also a Grammar Nazi but promises not to judge if you can't tell the difference between "guilloche" and "guillotine".
Latest from Melissa Kong
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Grande Tradition Repetition Minutes Perpetuelle: Singapore Price And Review
- Rolex Submariners Set World Records At Geneva Watch Auction: NINE
- Montblanc 1858 Split Second Chronograph Limited Edition 100: Singapore Price And Review
- A. Lange & Söhne Lange 1 Tourbillon Perpetual Calendar '25th Anniversary': Review And Specs
- Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust 36: Singapore Price And Review