Four Watches Under S$1,000 To Buy NowWritten by Melissa Kong
From Switzerland to Singapore.
Despite what you may think, you can actually get a very decent timepiece for under a grand. You just have to know where to look. These picks are not just great value for money but are also pretty cool to boot.
Tissot Everytime Swissmatic
Price: From S$610 to S$760
Hamilton Khaki Field Mechanical
Luminox Navy SEAL 3580
Zelos Mako 500m Diver Steel Blue
Like most people these days, Melissa tells the time with her phone. She considers serious timepieces works of art and thinks the perpetual calendar is the handiest complication to date (pun not intended). She's also a Grammar Nazi but promises not to judge if you can't tell the difference between "guilloche" and "guillotine".
Latest from Melissa Kong
- Patek Philippe Watch Art Grand Exhibition Singapore 2019
- JUST IN: A. Lange & Söhne Lange 1 Daymatic ‘25 Anniversary’
- Five Watches To Wear For Singapore's National Day
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Selfwinding Perpetual Calendar Ultra-Thin: Singapore Price And Review
- Tudor Black Bay P01: Singapore Price And Review