Formula One 2018: Five Race-Inspired Watches To RockWritten by Melissa Kong
What to wear to the paddock this weekend.
You’ve got a ticket to the hottest night race in the Formula One circuit but need a ticker to match the heart-stopping adrenaline on the track? We’ve got some suggestions for you.
Bell & Ross BR X1 Toubillon R.S.18
Hamilton Intra-Matic Auto Chrono
Montblanc TimeWalker Manufacture Chronograph Limited Edition
Roger Dubuis Excalibur Aventador S Blue
TAG Heuer Formula 1 Aston Martin
Like most people these days, Melissa tells the time with her phone. She considers serious timepieces works of art and thinks the perpetual calendar is the handiest complication to date (pun not intended). She's also a Grammar Nazi but promises not to judge if you can't tell the difference between "guilloche" and "guillotine".
Latest from Melissa Kong
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Grande Tradition Repetition Minutes Perpetuelle: Singapore Price And Review
- Rolex Submariners Set World Records At Geneva Watch Auction: NINE
- Montblanc 1858 Split Second Chronograph Limited Edition 100: Singapore Price And Review
- A. Lange & Söhne Lange 1 Tourbillon Perpetual Calendar '25th Anniversary': Review And Specs
- Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust 36: Singapore Price And Review