Best Watches Of 2019Written by Alvin Wong
A totally biased selection of favourite watches from CROWN's editors from across the region.
ROLEX Oyster Perpetual Yacht-Master 42 - Alvin Wong, Editor-In-Chief
A. LANGE & SÖHNE Zeitwerk Date - Melissa Kong, Managing Editor
RADO Captain Cook Automatic - Leong Wong, Editor, CROWN Malaysia
OMEGA Speedmaster Apollo 11 50th Anniversary LE - Shannon Hartono, Editor, CROWN Indonesia
CITIZEN Calibre 0100 - Lan Nghiêm Thi Mai, Editor, CROWN Vietnam
For a full list of CROWN's top watches of 2019, subscribe to our print edition HERE.
Alvin promises not to be a douche when talking about watches. He may have scoured the Basel and Geneva watch fairs for the past 15 years, and played an instrumental role to the growth of Singapore's pioneering horological and men's lifestyle publications, but the intrepid scribe seeks to learn something new with each story he writes.
Latest from Alvin Wong
- Luminox X Bear Grylls Survival Collection: Singapore Price And Review
- Casio G-Shock GM-6900 Metal Bezel and DW-6900SP: Singapore Price And Review
- Five Watches In Action Movies You Can Actually Wear
- Longines Heritage Classic Chronograph 1946: Singapore Price And Review
- Tim Mosso: Freedom, Honesty and Pre-Owned Watches