Watch Appreciation Evening: CROWN Hosts Singapore Watch ClubWritten by Alvin Wong
It was a lovely night of free-flowing booze and no-holds-barred watch appreciation.
Strange but true: the CROWN team has been involved in the watch trade for almost 15 years, but it wasn't until this gathering with the guys from Singapore Watch Club (SWC) that we enjoyed our first watch appreciation session. Stories were shared, horological perspectives exchanged and new friendships made. Here's a glimpse of what went on the evening.
Alvin promises not to be a douche when talking about watches. He may have scoured the Basel and Geneva watch fairs for the past 15 years, and played an instrumental role to the growth of Singapore's pioneering horological and men's lifestyle publications, but the intrepid scribe seeks to learn something new with each story he writes.
Latest from Alvin Wong
- Luminox X Bear Grylls Survival Collection: Singapore Price And Review
- Casio G-Shock GM-6900 Metal Bezel and DW-6900SP: Singapore Price And Review
- Five Watches In Action Movies You Can Actually Wear
- Longines Heritage Classic Chronograph 1946: Singapore Price And Review
- Tim Mosso: Freedom, Honesty and Pre-Owned Watches