Top Three Bulgari Ladies' Watches Of Baselworld 2019Written by Melissa Kong
CROWN's managing editor, Melissa Kong, picks her favourite Bulgari timepieces from Baselworld 2019!
Like most people these days, Melissa tells the time with her phone. She considers serious timepieces works of art and thinks the perpetual calendar is the handiest complication to date (pun not intended). She's also a Grammar Nazi but promises not to judge if you can't tell the difference between "guilloche" and "guillotine".
Latest from Melissa Kong
- Best Ultra-Thin Watches 2019
- Franck Muller Cintrée Curvex ‘Crazy Hours’ Pastels Asia Exclusive: Singapore Price And Review
- A Star Through Time: Zenith Hosts A Unique Pop-Up Exhibition
- Patek Philippe Watch Art Grand Exhibition Singapore 2019
- JUST IN: A. Lange & Söhne Lange 1 Daymatic ‘25 Anniversary’