Review: Breitling for Bentley – Bentley GMT Light Body B04Written by Alvin Wong
A true world-time watch lets you stay on track, wherever you may be in the world.
Like this hardy traveller from Breitling for Bentley, which displays the time of 24 world cities at a glance. Its sporty disposition, enhanced by both its girth and addition of a chronograph feature, makes it a winsome pair-up for outdoorsy vacations. This year’s iterations come in a new black titanium case, and the ‘Light Body’ version pictured here, in a slightly reduced 45mm titanium case (down from its peers’ 49mm). Powered by Breitling’s in-house automatic movement with COSC certification and 70-hour power reserve.
Price: S$17,770 (incld GST)
Alvin promises not to be a douche when talking about watches. He may have scoured the Basel and Geneva watch fairs for the past 15 years, and played an instrumental role to the growth of Singapore's pioneering horological and men's lifestyle publications, but the intrepid scribe seeks to learn something new with each story he writes.
Latest from Alvin Wong
- Patek Philippe X CROWN Event: WE’RE FULLY BOOKED!
- My Watch Story: Fazleen Hazis
- Patek Philippe Watch Art Grand Exhibition Singapore: Something For The Family
- EXCLUSIVE INVITATION! Patek Philippe Watch Grand Art Exhibition Singapore 2019
- NEW: A. Lange & Söhne Little Lange 1 Moon Phase ‘25th Anniversary'