Baselworld 2019: An Inside LookWritten by Melissa Kong
Join us on quick tour through the halls of Baselworld.
Like most people these days, Melissa tells the time with her phone. She considers serious timepieces works of art and thinks the perpetual calendar is the handiest complication to date (pun not intended). She's also a Grammar Nazi but promises not to judge if you can't tell the difference between "guilloche" and "guillotine".
Latest from Melissa Kong
- Patek Philippe Watch Art Grand Exhibition Singapore 2019
- JUST IN: A. Lange & Söhne Lange 1 Daymatic ‘25 Anniversary’
- Five Watches To Wear For Singapore's National Day
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Selfwinding Perpetual Calendar Ultra-Thin: Singapore Price And Review
- Tudor Black Bay P01: Singapore Price And Review