Inside Baselworld 2018Written by Melissa Kong
A quick look at the world's biggest watch and jewellery show.
Take a tour of the halls of Baselworld 2018!
Like most people these days, Melissa tells the time with her phone. She considers serious timepieces works of art and thinks the perpetual calendar is the handiest complication to date (pun not intended). She's also a Grammar Nazi but promises not to judge if you can't tell the difference between "guilloche" and "guillotine".
Latest from Melissa Kong
- Breitling Out Of Baselworld 2020
- Chopard and TIME International Raise Funds For Happy Hearts Indonesia
- IWC Pilot Watch Chronograph TOP GUN Edition Mojave Desert: Singapore Price And Review
- Cartier Santos de Cartier Chronograph: Singapore Price And Review
- Top Three Bulgari Ladies' Watches Of Baselworld 2019