WATCH: Behind The Scenes With Citizen JapanWritten by Melissa Kong
We celebrate 100 years of Citizen.
The CROWN team heads to Japan for an in-depth look into Citizen's past, present and future. Watch the video here!
Like most people these days, Melissa tells the time with her phone. She considers serious timepieces works of art and thinks the perpetual calendar is the handiest complication to date (pun not intended). She's also a Grammar Nazi but promises not to judge if you can't tell the difference between "guilloche" and "guillotine".
Latest from Melissa Kong
- We Salute Bulgari’s 100 Years Of Jewellery Watches
- Sold: The Rolex Unicorn Is The Second Most Expensive Rolex At Auction
- TAG Heuer Monaco Gulf 2018 Special Edition: Singapore Price And Review
- Into The Wild: Cara Delevingne x TAG Heuer
- Interview: Christian Selmoni, Vacheron Constantin’s Style And Heritage Director